Customer Financing?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Duramaxsle1, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Duramaxsle1

Duramaxsle1 LawnSite Member

Does anyone use it?
  2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, never. Same with credit cards.

3. lehrjetmx

lehrjetmx LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

We use John Deere Landscaping program. Well I should say we are set up to use it haven't yet but we get paided when the job is complete by JDL and the customer is billed monthly and its only 8.5% which isn't too bad. The only other thing we can do it right over the phone in the customers house to get them approved. It seems nice will update once we try it. Otherwise CASH IS NICE!!!!
  4. h20 guy

h20 guy LawnSite Member

Let's see, loan on the House, on the Car, throw in a new SUV, maybe a Boat, and got to have a Snowmobile in the winter, ya honey another payment on the new sprinkling sytem should fit in our Budget, Right??? Check or Cash goes in my Bank Acct. No wonder our country gets more financially worse off by the day!
  5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I hocked 2 last yr. One was a cop in the town I live in , the other a new customer I felt good about . Cop has $150 left to pay. The other has given me more then $10k in referal work so far. Their payment is $400 a month with a $1200 balance and not 1 missed payment.
  6. Duramaxsle1

I was just looking at J.D financing, I'm not interested in financing the customer myself. I was just wondering if it brought anymore business in.
  7. Duramaxsle1

Hey Mike where is this place your motorhome is located in the pic?
  8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Ajo, Arizona. :clapping:
  9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats awww-hoe. Not ayjoe.
  10. Dennis Spencer

Dennis Spencer LawnSite Member

I did the John Deere program maybe up to 3 years ago. Had a few customers that used it i think it was a 3% fee.