Customer Letters

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by FIREMAN Q, Apr 15, 2006.

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

Hello all, I am trying to write a letter to my snow plowing customers thanking them for this winters business. I want to do this so I can offer my lawn and landscape services. Does anyone have something similiar that I could get a few ideas from or does anyone have any ideas on how it should be worded. Writing letters is not one of my strong points and any help would be appreciated.
  2. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

sounds like your off to a good start
  3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

I think you might be a little late in ur efforts. Most of my customers were signed back in March
  4. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

It's not to late, i just signed up 11 new customers this week. 3 today

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think that i am to late??? I already have a couple of lawns and a condo complex. I'm just looking for a couple more and just to offer my lawn and landscape to the snow customers. we are still about 2 weeks from mowing by me anyway.

any ideas???
  6. troy03

troy03 LawnSite Member

I think that you might get a good return in doing that. You already have your foot in the door and they already know the quality of work you can do.
  7. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Well you just wrote the above statement fine. Just start out your letter to the customer thanking them very much for having you attend to their snow removal needs and that in the summer you also can provide X,Y,Z services. You can provide year round service. Be polite, sincere, be yourself & write that letter up & get it in the mail. No biggie. If they were happy with the snow service, they should appreciate the summer service.

All the Best