Customer Login on Website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookie03, Feb 11, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Who allows customers to login on your website? I'm wanting to give customers the option of logging in to check their balance, offer incentives, etc. I need to know what program or how to do it. If anyone does this please let me know how to go about setting it all up. Thanks!
  2. kdbetters

kdbetters LawnSite Member

I think inside quickbooks their is a program where your customers can access thier accounts.
  3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Contact Soupy. He has a great website. And I am pretty sure he has this ability on his website.
  4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I use Gopher for the login feature. On my site you can try the login by typing 101 in both fields CLICK ME. PM me if you have any questions.
  5. Soupy

Do you have any more info on this? I didn't think it was possible using QB. I use QB also for accounting, but I am using a older version.
  6. JimLewis

Hey Soupy,

If you ever want to upgrade to a newer version of QuickBooks, I have a very affordable way for you to do it.

On eBay, people are selling "educational copies" of Quickbooks PRO 2004 for $79.00, which is like $200 off! In order to qualify you just need to show them a student ID, Class Schedule, Receipt for tuition, anything. And it doesn't have to be from you. It can be from your aunt, mother, sister, brother-in-law, best friend, whatever. And it can be for ANY school. Gradeschool - College.

I just bought a copy of QB PRO 2004 for $79.00 from Art. He is one of the top sellers on eBay. Great guy to work with and verification was super easy.

These copies are totally legit. They are exactly like a regular version of quickbooks. You can register them online and everything.

It's a really nice way to get into software for 25% of regular cost and still do it 100% legally.
  7. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

do you have a link for that? I really need to get a copy & my niece should qualify.

steve :blob3:
  8. JimLewis

9. Soupy

Does my second grade son qualify? I don't think he has a school ID though. My Sister is in College, but doesn't have a ID either.

I am still using QB Pro 2000 :( It is only for my accountants benefit though. It fulfills it's purpose. I would like to upgrade if they do have the login feature, but I checked a month ago on the QB forums and no body answered me, so I figured they didn't have that option still.

I started my business on QB Pro 5.0. That was a long time ago :)
  10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Hey Soupy, do you have many clients take advantage of that feature and are there any benefits for a decline in billing disputes?