Customer Made My Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Premo Services, May 16, 2001.

1. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

;) Its really getting dry around here and I am thinking about how many cuts I won`t be able to do,and I get a job from a referral that wants bushes trimmed, remove vines from this area and plant 380 annuals, leaves cleaned from areas. I told her my hourly rate and started the job. i was just about done and she says that they were leaving and she wants to pay for the work and to estimate the remainder of time and if she did not pay enough send an invoice. I told her it would be another hour to finish. The customer writes me a check for 75.00 more than the total of hours and my hourly rate, and tells me if it takes you longer send a invoice.Needless to say I was very happy going home . I would like to get about 30-40 more customers like this. She made my day The job came out really good, I actualy impressed myself,I obviously impressed her.:D

2. swn

swn LawnSite Member

Nice job mow money! When you do good work, most people really do appreciate it. Those kind of things sure do make the drive home a lot better.

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Well...if the name fits....:)