customer tracking software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KleanKutzLawn, Nov 21, 2010.

1. KleanKutzLawn

KleanKutzLawn LawnSite Member

OK I've searched all over and can't find a decent software (free if possible) to keep customer data in, i want something that i can add in scheduling, and detail to so i know what jobs i have performed in the past for them and when they are due next and so on. Does anyone use a free sofware out there just for the basics?

For that matter is there any useful Android apps out there to help out in the lawn care service?
  2. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

look at ADCAD and pay the $375.00
  3. KleanKutzLawn

KleanKutzLawn LawnSite Member

what is ADCAD... i did a google search but nothing i saw looked like customer tracking software, anyone have a link...or is this an ancronym?
  4. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

I will look on my program for the site post on sat.
  5. docjones

docjones LawnSite Member
    from WV

I don't have any opinions on software but after reading many posts, there is a program called Clip Software which seems to get decent reviews. Check it out. I am too.
  6. pplm

pplm LawnSite Member
    from Va

I use service autopilot it does everything you need and more. You just pay by the month but well worth it if you have to track stuff.
  7. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

im pretty sure he is talking about groundskeeper pro. It is what I use, it works for me. It is very very simple.
  8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

ive used lawn monkey since 2002 and really like. around $900
  9. LawnSite Member

I use service autopilot. Google it and check it out. They have a "basic" version that's pretty cheep and you pay by the month so if you don't like it you can cancel. It will help you with tracking customers and jobs. And a lot more.