Customer wants to "one month trial service" me!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stephen424, Mar 30, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Good call. I'm continually amazed at some of these guys who demand that it be done on their terms, yet they have their hands out asking the customer for money. LOL.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I provide a service that isn't working for the customer. I understand customer service but theres a point where you must take control of the business verse them running it for you.

3. N.TX

N.TX LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

Ha I would laugh at him and walk away, unless that is of course he wants to pay you up front and twice the price.

4. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Where's the posts of the guy that started this thread? One post and then nothing?

5. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

Run away...the customer's going to be much more trouble then they're worth if they're being this difficult already, not worth changing mowing routes to suit one customers schedule, the only way I do that is if the customers a firefighter, cop, doctor etc and works nights, then I'll work around their schedule, other then that, I give them a day and we get tehre when we get there anywhere between 8 & 6

6. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

I totally agree with you. So many on here believe they are doing brain surgery. Lighten up guys and slow down and don't let life pass you by.