Customer's guests parking on grass when haven't edged yet.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pseudosun, May 9, 2013.

1. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

A customer had some kind of gift party, because i saw ladies walking up with little gifts. Anyway, some of these ladies parked half on grass, and half on street. Due to my foul mood today, i didn't say anything. If it doesn't bother the customer, i wasn't gonna worry. I just skipped edging under the cars. This got me wondering what the people on this forum would do. Tell them to move, or leave it up to the customer and just go around?

1.JPG

2. Caddyshack Lawn Care

Caddyshack Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, skip it and don't give it a second thought. Your customer knows what was up too, and that's what counts.

3. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

its just one less thing for me to do. I still collect $35 or whatever you charge, and i get to the next job a little faster.

4. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

that is a $60 yard. What's amazing was that there is two driveways, but they chose to park right behind me, half on the grass:confused:

5. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like Okie parking! Skip it and go on.

6. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Skip it. I do the same with customers who park their own cars too close to the edge of the driveway. I won't risk damaging someones car just to cut an edge.

7. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

this kindof thing erks me to death. i don't wanna skip it cuz after they move then it's gonna look like i did a terrible job and didn't finish.

gotta do what you gotta do though.

8. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

[​IMG]

Slacker
    . Git on yer hands an knees and git r dun!

:laugh: