1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Customers lost because she thought the TECH was

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, May 22, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

It has been a client of our company for 8 or so + years...Turns out she was talking to other companies about irrigation...My boss happened to know the other company, and when my boss found out it was because his best TECH was drunk he understood how big of a problem our company had..

The guy taught me and still teaches me irrigation on a daily basis..BUT, he is drunk or smells like alcohol all day..We all assume he drinks before 6 AM>12PM Dont eat lunch or drink water @ all during the day..

I'm going to call his sh!t out today...Its tuff working with a booze bag Supervisor in the Irrigation field...If a pgp has a wrong nozzle or is just a little below grade

We started calling the guy"JIHAD" cause he will kill himself to make sure a customer gets the best system...Which is cool and all, I'm all for making it perfect...But when a Drunk is barking @ you all day its a little discouraging...And i am getting sick of it...

RoTAR-The bottom feeder-