So I've got this potential customer that wants me to power rake, aerate, and seed his lawn. He accepted my prices, and wanted me to get on the job the middle of last month, but I talked him down and explained it was way early to aerate or seed, convinced him to wait until mid April. I also asked him if he had a fert service, and if so to not have the pre-emergent app done if he wanted the grass seed to grow. He didn't like that idea, and I explained to him that it would hinder germination if at all. He could still have the early fert done, but if he wanted the seed to grow stay away from the pre-emergent. Well, the guy's incredibly impatient. He emails about once a week wanting to get the work done right NOW!! I keep telling him to be patient and wait until the overnight temps warm up, and even pointed out to him this week that it was forecast to snow/sleet this weekend. I can appreciate his eagerness to get the yard in shape, but doing all that too early can be a waste of effort. So to cool him off, I set a date to do the work late next week. I then asked him again about the pre-emergent thing. He said that the fert company is going to do it this week, and if necessary they can come back to do it again after the work if I break the barrier. He'll take the chance that the seed won't grow. I tried to explain to him a couple times that it won't work both ways. He doesn't seem to understand that doing the pre-em might prevent seed from growing. As much as I'd like to make the $$, I don't want to do the job and have nothing turn out right, no seed grow and no improvement in the lawn. I'm sure I'll end up with the blame for that, whether or not I deserve it. He just wants to jump right in and do things, whether or not they'll make the lawn better. And he's not listening to me or my suggestions. I'm about ready to turn down the job. So, should I just do the work and collect the money and say screw it, or stand by my recommendations and not do the work if he isn't going to follow them??