I'm going to add a second posting so I can add more pics. This trailer has been a whole lot of work. Here is what I did to my Trailer. 1. Replace skylights with RV units that are much better quality. The OEM Pace units went to crap. 2. Added 1/2" of plywood to the ramps and walls. I had to add a bump stop to the trailer to allow for making the smaller ramp thicker. I also replaces all the pathetic crews in the ramp with lag bolts. A wear strip of aluminum was also added to the edge of the ramp. 3. Greentouch weedeater rack. TrimmerTrap makes the second best rack but it's a distant second. 3. Greentouch string holder. 4. Fire extinguisher 5. Caulking all cracks for when I use the trailer for carrying fertilizer. 6. Customer racks for hedge trimmers, pole trimmer, Rakes, ladders, and push mower. 7. I shortened the hooks on the open trailer style TrimmerTrap blower racks and added a shelf. This makes getting the blowers in and out really easily and it minimizes the load on the plastic blower handles. 8. Using a metal container to store gas cans is the safest way to go. I may build a small custom rack near the ramp for one 2.5 Gal mix can. 9. The front two mowers use ProLockers on the tires. 10. All floors and walls have multiple coatings of polyurethane. This my first enclosed trailer but I think it came out pretty sweet. I'm going to try to add my second posting with the other pics.