A property we have been repairing with the 3" main and over 500 spray heads, had one last section that I could not get working. The property owners asked if I could get this last part of the system working. The system had been down for almost 5 years when I looked at it earlier this year. Today we started on one of the final repairs. We did some digging and found a 1 1/2" and a 3/4" line that had been capped just as it went under a 40'+ drive. We found the lines on the other side of the drive, so I cut the lines and used my fish tape to see how far we could get and it was about 5'. my partner cutting the asphalt... we find the cut 1 1/2". No wonder it was not working, one end capped and the other side destroyed and about 30' of 1 1/2" missing.... We ended up cutting the entire 40' drive and re-piping over 40' of 1 1/2" line and reconnected the system.