cut throats

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zmowing, Jul 17, 2004.

1. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

I get $30.00 plus tax to mow & trim minimum. Theres a mowing boy knocking on the customers door asking to mow their lawn for $25.00 cash I've lost two lawns this way. Do I turn him in or just go on?:blob2:

2. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

I get $30.00 plus tax to mow & trim minimum. Theres a mowing boy knocking on the customers door asking to mow their lawn for $25.00 cash I've lost two lawns this way. Do I turn him in or just go on?:blob2:

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Go on, there will always be these losers around.

4. walshdevo10

walshdevo10 LawnSite Member

LB is right. Those you have or may lose will be calling for you to come back in time after that clown mangles their property. Of course it cost more to come back now.

5. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Happens to us all, just move on because as soon as you turn him in, another will come out of the woodwork!

6. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Cut throats come and go each year. My rep for quality work sets me apart from a guy who may not be here tomorrow.

7. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

zmow--who would you turn him in to?

GEO :confused:

8. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Why, GEO.....don't you have the Lawn Police in your area? We are swarming with them! Always pulling us over and checking our blades.........I'm so tired of them..........

9. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

who would you turn him into?

10. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

I dont thing we want to start a habit of turning each other in. I dont care how "legit" everyone claims to be on this site. You still do not want the gov. looking at you...