Cuttin' It Close Lawn and Landscape 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tyler's Lawn Maintenance, May 26, 2011.

1. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm 17 years old, and progressing every year! I live in the Greenville area of South Carolina and this is some of my work. I plan to upload more pictures of my work regularly and please feel free to comment. Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

• LS 1.bmp
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • LS 2.bmp
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • LS 3.bmp
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • LS 5.bmp
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Final set of pictures for now. The third picture is of the hand tools and my truck. I also have a set of Stihl HS-75 hedge trimmers as well. The fourth and fifth pictures are of a bed that I edged and then pine strawed last week.

Attached Files:

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,real nice work!

4. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Thanks man.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Casey'sLM

Casey'sLM LawnSite Member

Looks good man. What model is that Honda? I'm not that far away from you. I'm in McCormick, S.C.

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good work, my next trim mower will be a Honda how do you like it ?

7. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Casey, the mower is a 216 I think. It has a ton of power, and the quadracut is great! Best mower I've had!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Casey'sLM

Does it have the thumb drive speed control? I've heard that it will wear out your thumbs quick. Your opinion?

9. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Yes it has the paddle drive for the thumb. It does give your fingers a work out, but adjusted quickly. The paddle is adjustable in positions so in my opinion, it isn't bad. Also, mine has the blade stop feature which I use frequently to empty the bag.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Casey'sLM

Thats cool man, I really didn't want to drop $800 on the HRX for the amount of push mowing I do. I have always liked Honda mowers, but I have never operated one with the paddle speed control, so that worried me alittle. That Ranger looks clean. When I first started landscaping, I had a 93 ranger. I still have it, but it has a cracked head, whoops lol.

Last edited: May 29, 2011