1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cuttin' It Close Lawn and Landscape 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tyler's Lawn Maintenance, May 26, 2011.

1. scagfreek

scagfreek LawnSite Member

nice honda

2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah mine is a '97. My dad is giving me his '08 Ram 1500 in the next year. I use it to pull our 20' landscape trailer when I need to haul more than one mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

just figured i'd post some updates! the first picture is of some stripes i put down at one of my accounts, the second is of my setup as of yesterday (which will soon change) and the third is of my new to me eXmark Turf Tracer 52" walk behind.

Attached Files:

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice exmark.

5. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

here are some more pictures of my new mower

Attached Files:

6. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

It's been a while! I'm staying busy, juggling school, mowing and travel soccer! Here are some equipment updates as well as a few pictures of some stripes!

Attached Files:

7. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

And here is a picture of the stripes made by the eXmark Turf Tracer. The heat is really frying the grass here, but the Zenith Zoyzia that I push mowed is irrigated, where as the section I mowed with the eXmark is not.

Attached Files:

8. Gianninilandscaping

Gianninilandscaping LawnSite Member

nice work man, your doin good for being young. when i was 15 i was walkin behind my toro t-bar 52 right down the street with a rack i made on it to hold trimmers and blowers and such.. i stopped and experimented with some other types of work and im sorry i left the business... keep doin what your doin and keep up the hard work, and youll have a good business one day

Mike

9. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

What year is the tt? Looks like a 2010? jk nice start man!

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

don't mock the day of small beginnings
    Posted via Mobile Device