Cuttin' It Close Lawn and Landscape 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tyler's Lawn Maintenance, May 26, 2011.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Not mocking, I started out with a exmark walk just as bad as that one:waving:

2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! The eXmark is an older model, we replaced both hyraulic motors, tires and did a basic tune up and it was good to go. It runs great, and is mechanically sound. It has a relatively new motor on it and right at 1000 hours, and although the paint isn't the greatest, it is in good shape. I plan on using it for a while!

3. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine pry had around 1500, she was a brute! Smoked a little hear and there, but hey it did the job...most of the time!

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think we all started off with an old, well used-and-abused walk behind of some sorts.

Setup looks good man, you're on your way

5. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Alright guys, here are a few pictures of a residential cleanup I did yesterday. I have been busy lately with cleanups, just been forgetting to take pictures.

Attached Files:

6. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

And also some updated shots of my setup. The eXmark cleans up really good, and just like that, it's dirty again! The Walker is my uncle's, I get to use it whenever I need it. I'm planning on getting a Walker of my own before the next season and I'm also looking into getting a new 7x14 dual axle trailer before next season!

Attached Files: