1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cuttin' It Close Lawn and Landscape 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tyler's Lawn Maintenance, May 26, 2011.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Not mocking, I started out with a exmark walk just as bad as that one:waving:

2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! The eXmark is an older model, we replaced both hyraulic motors, tires and did a basic tune up and it was good to go. It runs great, and is mechanically sound. It has a relatively new motor on it and right at 1000 hours, and although the paint isn't the greatest, it is in good shape. I plan on using it for a while!

3. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine pry had around 1500, she was a brute! Smoked a little hear and there, but hey it did the job...most of the time!

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think we all started off with an old, well used-and-abused walk behind of some sorts.

Setup looks good man, you're on your way

5. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Alright guys, here are a few pictures of a residential cleanup I did yesterday. I have been busy lately with cleanups, just been forgetting to take pictures.

Attached Files:

6. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

And also some updated shots of my setup. The eXmark cleans up really good, and just like that, it's dirty again! The Walker is my uncle's, I get to use it whenever I need it. I'm planning on getting a Walker of my own before the next season and I'm also looking into getting a new 7x14 dual axle trailer before next season!

Attached Files: