Cutting Edge Lawn Care 2005 Mowing Rig Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Aug 4, 2005.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

The lighting wasn't perfect. The grass/weeds no where close to perfect (backyard at my shop). Anything nicer and I wouldn't want to drive the truck on it though :)

The Shindaiwa trimmer is backup to the backup and hasn't been run in a long while, but it sits and waits for a little action here and there. The Viking 48" walk behind was pretty much just hanging out for pictures, because I don't really have any where I have to have it at.... I've got lots of other toys but this is just the mowing equipment.

IMG00007_2.jpg

2. Cutter LLC

Cutter LLC LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Man, you have come a long way in the past couple of years. Look out everyone he means business. And that grass looks pretty good to me.

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

You have a really nice rig you are doin something right lol and i just read you are 17 you are making really good progress. When are you goin to start runnin to crews lol,

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Hah that "grass" is more weeds and mix match grass than anything...... you can polish a turd, but in the end, it is still, a turd!

Actually as of Memorial Day this spring I'm 18 guess I have to update my profile.

Thanks for the nice words guys. I got sidetracked last night and didn't get the rest of the pics posted so here they are. Enjoy and I look forward to your comments/questions/etc.

~Eric

IMG00008_2.jpg

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

IMG00009_2.jpg

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

My '05 Lazer 60" 27hp air cooled Kohler (wish it was a Kaw!) with Custom Ride seat suspension kit, homemade OCDC, and overtime lighting setup.

IMG00010_2.jpg

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

My good ol' trusty TTHP 52" 17hp w/sulky and homemade OCDC.

IMG00011_2.jpg

8. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

The Viking 48" 14hp Kawasaki. Nice mower but gotta sell it, don't need it and nowhere to put it. I traded for it, thats why I have it. $1100 takes it.

IMG00012_2.jpg

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

The Viking again.

IMG00013_2.jpg

10. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Trimmers and edger. The Shindaiwa (far left) is a 1990. Just keeps going. The Echo is maybe a year old? The Stihl trimmer is a '02 and the edger is an '04.

IMG00014_2.jpg