1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cutting Lake lots

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, May 11, 2008.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Just thought I would share the type mowing I get into a lot in this area. Everyone wants a Summer home on the cliffs 300 ft above the lake. These lots are often steep and the grass is almost non existent in the shaded area's but the people pay well and they just want it maintained so they can play on the lake. This is not the steepest by far, the Tiger has no problem on this one. Yes this is a long way from the manicured lot of the owner in Indiana but this is his play house for the summer and I need the money. Hope you enjoy the view.

1 006.jpg

1 004.jpg

1 002.jpg

1 009.jpg

1 003.jpg
  2. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like 90% of the 150 lawns we have. Nice view.
  3. Wow! That looks steep for a ZTR! Beautiful place though.
  4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

being a PAST lake front summer home owner... I can tell ya that you will clean up doing this....

your right as too not much grass, and people just wanting to enjoy there weekend and such....

Mine used to get mowed about once a month and to be honest I really didn't care what the guy charged.... I want it accessable to the lake when I'm there...

Great view