Cvs

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by heather, Jan 23, 2008.

1. heather

heather LawnSite Member

Has anyone here ever bid out a CVS drug store? I have the opportunity to do so. If so how did you make out? thanks

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

ive heard to stay away...

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

are you working for CVS or building owner , most of these props are rented.

4. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

Most of them in my area look like crap! That leads me to believe they look at price alone and are not interested in the extras like mulch, color, or even replacing what has died. It could be dependant on the regional management though.

5. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

We have a couple of them up here. If you want to do the work, bid it very low. These places look like hell, they go on price. No beds, bad lawns, etc. There is a company that comes up from MD to do the ones around here, they also do Sheetz. I can't say the name, but I know they're not huge (that eliminates a couple), but 4 guys in a truck knock a place out in about 20 minutes.

Chris

6. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

My in laws do there plowing around town here and also there distribution center. I know they never had a problem getting paid, I imagine the chunk they pay is a fairly good amount.

7. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

a guy i sub out too does almost all the cvs pharmacys in new hampshire and mass and he says the same thing bid cheap and your in pretty much, usually if you good in one place they may have do another cvs thats how he got started good luck

8. A-1 Affordable Lawn Care

A-1 Affordable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

all cvs are sub out by a company. I have delt with them my self they in it to make money to so they want a low price more money for them.This was just last spring

9. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

What did you just say? Come on, use a little better grammar, "they in it" :nono:

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This is what I've heard !!