Cyclone Rake....YES!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfcare, Nov 5, 2003.

1. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

I posted some questions regarding the Cyclone Rake a couple of weeks ago. Well I ordered the information and got it the other day. I had a leave job to do this past Saturday. I used a Billy Goat Blower and mulched some areas with my Toro. Next thing I know a friend of mine pulls up in the driveway with his Toro and Cyclone Rake and says he is here to give me a hand. He put the Cyclone Rake to use and boy was it awesome! He had the smaller version but it performed well! I think I may get one next year! This was the first time I used a Billy Goat Blower as well. It was way more than I expected! Awesome machine!

2. bayoulawn

bayoulawn LawnSite Member

I have a cyclone rake on the way. Should be here Friday. I got the commercial or bigger size and cant wait to put it to use.
    Glad to here the first hand review.

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Did it suck up all the sticks also? Sure wish I could see one up close or better yet demo one before I buy one.

4. turfcare

It sucked up everything, did a very nice job.

5. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

i have 2 of them and love them.i made a mount for the CR on the front of my exmark turf tracer HP 52.i use it for cleaning out shrub beds

im000171 (2).jpg

6. turfcare

That is nice. This thing has endless possibilities.

7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

checkout my thread on the cyclone mount.theres a few more pics of the mount on there