1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cyclone Rake

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Four Season's, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Four Season's

Four Season's LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I have a cyclone rake leaf collection system for sale. It is is good condition and comes with many spare parts. I am selling it because I bought an exmark and no longer have the need for it. I ran it on a 17HP John Deere and it works awesome for doing fall clean-ups. I am located in Auburn, Maine,

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Someone on 1 of theese forums was looking for a CR in the north east........so here is a bump back to the top

wayne

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Which model is it and what attachments do you have? I wonder if I convert into a truckloader?

4. grass_cuttin_fool

Im wondering the same metro, Im gonna give mine a try after the leaves start to fall, I think it will but it is going to be slowwwwwwww because of a 7 horse engine and small diameter pipe

wayne

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I would probally buy the bigger hoses. If you do it could you tell me how it works.

Thanks

6. grass_cuttin_fool

Sure I will, prob gonna be another 3-5 weeks yet before we start to get a major leaf fall

wayne

7. cgreen454

cgreen454 LawnSite Member

Four Season's check your PM