1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cyclone Rake

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by turfcare, Feb 27, 2008.

1. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Cyclone Rake Commander Pro for sale. It is a year and a half old. It has a 6.5 hp engine. It only has about 30 hours on it. It has the Urethane hose and the dual-pro super wheels. It also comes with the power vacuum pickup with the urethane hose. It is is mint condition. $1,100.00 takes it home. It is located in Winchester Tennessee.
  2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

do you have any pictures...
  3. turfcare

No sir I don't have any on me but I will take pictures of it tonight and post them or send them to you tonight or tomorrow.
  4. turfcare

Still for sale
  5. miltbur

miltbur LawnSite Member

could you send those pictures to me too if you are unabe to post them t6o the site thanks
  6. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I looked at his unit on their website and it is listed just a few dollars more than you are asking. Is yours any different? Would you be able to come down in price at all? Post pics so we can see exactly what it is and how it fits the discharge.
  7. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

the urethane hose and dual wheels add to the cost of it a bit

8. turfcare

I am sorry guys, I have forgotten about the pictures. I will try to take them tonight. I have had it in storage but I will drag it out later.
  9. cjssnc

cjssnc LawnSite Member

I would like to buy your commander pro. Could you send me some pictures of it, please call me 704-633-7042 or 704-754-6610
    Thank you

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
  10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

2 things....This ad is from April of this year. Second, - this member hasn't been on since the beginning of July.