d.e.p

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bobbygedd, Aug 4, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

anyone ever have problems with the d.e.p. ? complaints, violations, lawsuit, etc?

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ok, seems the boys are very uncomfortable with this question. so ill reply. yes, i have. one time, this a hole i had an argument with called the d.e.p, he said i had a pallet of merit in my garage, and a leaky garage roof, and the stuff was wet, and running out all over the ground around my garage. he also said i was applying without permits. the dep came right over and did an inspection. looked in the garage, trucks, even my house, i came up clean. also demanded a list of my clients, and their phone numbers. anyone else had something like this happen?

3. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Only problems I have ever heard of came about because the company was doing something stupid and got caught.

4. Hometown Lawn Care

Hometown Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Major Oil spill, over $70,000 in damage, killed half of my front lawn, had it excavated, and they ruined it again by putting ---- seed down in the middle of summer.... I should have done it myself, crabgrass everywhere!

DEP was giving us a hard time, now we have monitering wells in our yard and if they sence even 1 more drop of oil they have to compleatly dig up my yard again....

5. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

How did the sensor miss that?????

6. Hometown Lawn Care

They put the sencers in after, the oil spill was caused from our heating tank, it rotted and burst everywhere, it was a mess....

7. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I meant the language CENSOR!!!:D :D :D

8. Hometown Lawn Care

hahahahahahaha.....i getcha ahahahha as some of you may know im a little slowwwwww...Hahahaha