dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I did look into the NJNLA show, and it would be a good show for us. The attendance is small for the costs involved for us to go all the way out there, though.

We did PANTS for a few years but it really didn't pay off. We stopped doing it last year. Heck, PANTS was in Jersey two years ago. We were there!

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

haha, I would go to PA for a show especially to see my ff peeps, lol Were you at NJNLA? I thought it was a decent show but it was kinda small. And I would definitely help to push the product.

I don't know much about the PA shows but NJLCA has to have at least 3000 attendees. That place was packed all day! I would say the NJLCA show is at least 4 times the size of the NJNLA show.

big enough to set up a giant Fluid Film slip and slide!!!!:laugh:

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i'll tell ya what's a kick in the nuts. all the time i spent putting this thread together then you come in on the 87th post and don't say a single thing good, bad or, indifferent about my efforts to show what a great product fluid film is. that's a kick in the nuts

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thanks jeff:waving:

the plow it's self is either a 8' fisher conventional or MM1 (not sure which) modified to fit the MM2 frame:weightlifter::weightlifter:

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

dang it bill u went and caused the need for this on me! i almost got away without needing to put one in this thread:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DISCLAIMER* Use of fuid film on a slip n slide may seam like a good idea to increase your fun but it is not recommended under any circumstances as the most likely result is breaking the sound barrier, hitting something like a tree head on and breaking your neck:)

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

General, I think we need to pardon Lazer Z for his lack of comments about your thread. I think he is just highly upset that he's not gonna be meeting Joy, Dano or you anytime soon. lol

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That is one of the best disclaimers yet!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:Thumbs Up

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i can see him wanting to meet dano and joy but me;) is he insane:confused:

:laugh::laugh:

i had the distinct pleasure of conversing with both the commander and the princess on the telephone on monday:cool2::cool2:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thank you, thank you very much:waving:

i couldn't have done it without you:drinkup:

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic