dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Wow wow wow...lookn good!! When is a good time for you to do mine? haha

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i'm typically available on mon, wed + fri, you can schedule a time to bring anything you need fluid filmed over by contacting my secretary:)

once i hire one:laugh:

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

OK, OK, OK, I'm sorry I defiantly like the pics, you do a top notch job on posting pics.

2nd of all I've had the pleasure of meeting Dan at PANTS a few years ago when the show was in Atlantic City. I'd like to meet Joy, as well as you, I've yet to meet Bill though.

Bill, I was indeed at NJNLA, I was walking around with Kirk (Dreams to Designs) and his nephew, I was wearing my Fluid Film hat so I don't know how you missed me lol. At one point Kirk was talking (nothing new lol) and his nephew and I were checking out the Toro display among other things while Kirk talked

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I remember meeting you Rob. We've got to get you to another show. It would be cool to get everybody over to GIE.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i say everyone come to my house for a ff party! there's a hotel not even 10 minutes up the road and we can put the women folk on the train to nyc for the day:cool2:

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

got the cb mounted and the antenna all fluid filmed up to keep ice from building up on it:weightlifter: real clean install too:cool2: all firestik with a cobra radio:usflag:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  7. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good!

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Rob, I can't believe I missed ya at the show, we'll have to catch up at NJLCA if you'll be there. By the way Skynyrd I am alive and well, lol. My internet has been all messed up and we've had feet of snow and are about to get pounded again....I promise I'll be back in full force in a few days! :clapping:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

glad to hear that bill:clapping:

feel free to head outside with every fan you own and try to blow the storm towards me, if i miss out again imma:cry:

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You can have it, lol I'm not the biggest fan of the snow.....however I will be buying a plow truck in the next few days so I will be making a fluid film thread for ya when I get to working on that!