1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

ooh ooh a plow truck!:cool2:

watcha lookin at and what plow?:) or is it a surprise:(

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

It's, I believe a 98 Ford Super Duty Diesel with 110, 000 on it. I think its got a Myers setup on it. I hate Fords, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm still looking, the guy wanted to keep it until after this storm, so we'll see what happens.

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

bill just some friendly advice, stay away from meyers if at all possible. they have a horrible rep for bein junk

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I was wondering if you made it, I did meet Joe (J&R) at the Techo display, I was standing in line waiting on the freebies that were being given away. He came up and was like "Rob?", I was like yeah?, he then told me who he was, he's a nice guy and it was nice to meet another LS guy. Sadly I won't be attending NJLCA, by the time you told me about it and I looked it up, the registration was closed. Maybe, before we start working (if this F'n snow ever melts) we can set something up, I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Skynyrd, I though I was obsessive compulsive with my Fluid Filming :D You got me beat my man, good work :drinkup:

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i aint a 4 star general for nothing rob:laugh:[​IMG]

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

that's beat that we missed meeting. I met Joe also! You should still be good with registering for the show, if not you should be able to pay at the door. I'm goin hell or high water (or snow, lol). It's a good show!

no you're not, they don't just hand that title out!:clapping:

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it's very difficult to get good pics at night:( i got a couple though:clapping:

it was awesome! the heavy wet snow was sticking to the blade as it raised off the ground but as soon it started to angle the snow fell right off:cool2::cool2::cool2: i'm a def believer that a good coat of ff on the blade b4 a storm saves time andpayup

59.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I will be sure to check the one that I might be buying....gonna look at some other ones too. I'll keep you updated....

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

if u want any opinions or anything feel free to ask:drinkup:

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

sounds good man...I appreciate it!:drinkup: