dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

George ...if your the General of the FF Army ...then your a 5 star General ...:hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    [​IMG]
    (another pet peeve of mine ...(posers that can't get it right)) ..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

Know what 1 of my pet peeves is? people who have NEVER.... EVER.... tried fluid film yet they have the audasity to question the rankings handed down by the commander of the ff army, grand master dano. talk about a classless act. this is the ff army, u don't like the way we do things then feel free to stick with your wd40 and rust away while we emerge victorious:cool2:

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

you're too much!:waving:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

someone has to be:drinkup:

5. corbster

from OHIO

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ....Audacity .....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Grand Master Dano ....Sounds like a Rank I want no part of ..But I will use Fluid Film. Grand Master is the Rank of the highest member of the KKK ..:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know where Grand Master Dano came from. My proper title is Commander in Chief Dano. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Let's get this right, people. :rolleyes:

7. corbster

from OHIO

That's what I've been saying all along ....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh:

8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Oops, I guess I did say to call me Grand Master Dano. I stand corrected. My new official title is Commander in Chief Dano! :cool2:

Don't want no kkk references.

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

upgraded the plow from a 8' fisher to a 8 1/2' diamond:weightlifter::weightlifter: got the blade off ebay in my biggest steal ever on there, it had no A-frame but we figured the design between the 2 is so close we could make one of our fisher A-frames work. turns out all dad had to do was make a longer pin for the MM2 A-frame that came with our original setup:cool2: dad did it while i was at work on sunday:( otherwise there would be pics

sign1.JPG

6.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

28.jpg

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

there was only a couple of minor rust spots on the plow. since i aint gonna get to paint it for at least a couple more months i figured i would sprayem with ff and let the ff soak in real good. no sense chancing the spots getting any worse before i can paint it:nono:

22.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg