dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:5 star general...:laugh::laugh::laugh:nothings hire than a princess, i tell ya...not even grand master...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

that's why everyone should bow down to the princess and bring her starbux:laugh:

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

got a couple pics of the ford hooked up to the trailer:cool2::cool2:

[​IMG]

IMG_3618.JPG

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking setup...

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

6. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

hi skynyrd, how are you?

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

hi princess, i'm good, hows bout u?

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it's been just about 6 months since i undercoated the ford with ff. i figured it would be nice to post a "picture udate" i'm very impressed with how well the ff held up on the frame etc. naturally the front part of the frame right behind the plow took the most abuse and, the spare tire mount still looks rough but keep in mind the tire had never been taken down by the original owner so all that sand/salt etc got up there, stayed and ate away at the metal. here's a reminder of what the frame looked like b4 ff, right after i coated it then the new attached pics are from today. i hope they show that ff is not to be messed with and loves to hanga round a long long time:weightlifter::weightlifter:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7-13-10 (3).JPG

7-13-10 (5).JPG

7-13-10 (6).JPG

7-13-10 (8).JPG

7-13-10.JPG

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

here's a reminder of what the spare tire mount/rim looked like. like i said it still looks rough but that's almost 100,000 miles/6 years of neglect. i need to schedule an appointment to get the truck in and give everything a re-coat. i wiped the rim down with a paper towel to try and show that the ff is still hanging strong:weightlifter: there's also 3 pics of the underside of the hood. the camera doesn't pic it up too well but the ff never dried out! the last pic shows where i wiped with a paper towel and you can see it's still wet around that area:cool2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7-13-10 (9).JPG

7-13-10 (4).JPG

7-13-10 (11).JPG

7-13-10 (12).JPG

7-13-10 (13).JPG

10. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love Fluid Film in action pics!