1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: Sorry I was so late on this one....internet's been giving me problems....but nice pics man!

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

5 clapping smilies;);) my general obviously was able to look past the fact the grill has the wrong emblem on it:drinkup:

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, lol....definitely not a ford guy, but still a nice looking truck. Besides that....all that fluidfilming is great. :clapping: One more for ya!

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll add a few more to that. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

5. duke12

duke12 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Nice looking truck!!
    BTW, are you wanted by the police? Cause In all the pictures your hiding your face:laugh:If so, Im claiming that reward money...

6. duke12

duke12 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

What type of miles are u getting off that V10?

7. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice pics when I get a truck later this year I will defiantly need some ff

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thanks buddy:drinkup:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh:

i was trying to stay warm! was 8 degrees out when i started, only went to like 17 and the wind kept it feeling at or below 0:cry:

but a general has to do what a general has to do to get the job done:cool2:

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

he's prolly only put 20 miles or less on it since getting it thursday night, time will tell