dad's new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 29, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i only have a few memories of it but at least they're good ones

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We'd love to do a show in Jersey but it has to be big enough to justify the expense. That's the only issue...

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

hey bill how big is your back yard;)

:laugh::laugh:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

got enough snow to do 2 accounts this morning, dad left me home otherwise there would be more pics:realmad:

anyway, this is after around 2 hours of plowing asphalt. there's still plenty of ff on that plow:weightlifter: i tried wiping the body down with the same rag i rubbed all the ff in with the other day. there's a lot of crap stuck to the body (salt residue and junk) but it wiped off very easily. i have no doubt the coating of ff is going to make washing the truck a lot easier once we get the chance to do so:cool2::cool2:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5. Dano50

Nice! That is useful feedback, too. :)

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i want more snow so i can get some good action shots

7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Ain't it a kick in the nuts Bill? All the love we show FF as the ONLY Jersey boys in the FF forum and we get a no show from Dano. How about one of the big shows that come to PA? would that be close enough? You would have had a great venue at NJNLA Dan, ton's of people to sell on FF, Bill or I could help sell the stuff at a show, even though in my opinion it can sell it self.

8. Dano50

Uh oh, here comes the grief...:laugh:

Tell me about the big shows in PA. What are their numbers like? Are they pulling in at least 3,000 attendees?

9. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

That is one nice plow!

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Well, I remember the one year you did a MAHTS show when they were going. How about PANTS? it's in Pennsylvanian again this year, there are a good number of people that attend, but I'm not sure on the exact number. PANTS is in August, you should look into it.

Like I said you could have drawn a great crowd at NJNLA, they had everything from plants to excavators and skids.

Come on Dan, show your Jersey guys some respect and visit.