DADS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Jun 18, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Happy fathers day to all you Dads out there! Take a day off and enjoy the time with the family. I don't have any specific plans but I won't be working! If your not a Dad and want to become one, well e-mail me and I'll tell ya how to get started if you don't know! If your just an unemployed scrub, you don't need to become a Dad so don't e-mail me. If you still got a Dad give him a ring or go see him one or the other, I'm sure he would appreciate it. Anyway, I'm going to bed now so I can sleep late tomorrow as it IS my day.<p>Have a good one,<br>Homer

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Happy Fathers Day to Homer and the rest of the &quot;dads&quot; here!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

3. NeilG

NeilG LawnSite Member

Homer, hope that you and the rest of the Fathers out there have a great day. Us Dads don't seem to be very necessary, but its really neat to get that hand made card that your 6 year old worked 30 min. to draw.<br>Take it easy, rest and relax today, 'cause it will be over with tommorrow AM.

4. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

Homer,<p>I still had to work today. I am trying to get caught up after the rain we had. <p>Oh well, I am only expecting to be for the first time in Nov so I guess I am not really a dad yet.<p>Anyway Happy Father's Day to all.<p>Adam:)

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I got a cute card for Fathers Day. On the front it said, &quot;I saw you on the internet today&quot; and inside it said, &quot;I found you at www.bestdadintheworld.com&quot; :) <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence