Daily Job Sheet

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by PerfectEarth, Feb 28, 2011.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

After searching for a bit, I couldn't find anything for a good, fancy, daily "job sheet" that can be filled out for the work day. Does anyone use one that they wouldn't mind sharing? I hate to mooch (or even ask) but I'm not too slick on Excel.

Looking for something that has categories for job name, location, services, materials, who is on the job, times, weather, date, etc etc....

If anyone cares to post their's that would be super. I was going to see what worked better- writing down on paper or recording my day on the Droid timetracker app. Thanks!:waving:

2. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

here's what one of mine looks like, I have to use it on some of my commerical accounts and have the manger sign it to turn in to their bosses.

WORK ORDER

Client_________________________

Client # __________ ____________

Date____-_____-______

time in__________ time out__________

____________________________________________________________________________________

________Lawn mowed
    ________Side walks and driveway edged
    ________Trimming
    ________Side walks and driveway blown
    ________Landscaped beds weeded
    ________Shrub trimming
    ________Pine Straw, Mulching
    ________Yard clean up
    ________Other:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes/Observations________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Services Provided By:______________________________________________________

Customer Approval:_______________________________________________________