Dallas Area Landscape Equipment Open House

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Jan 29, 2007.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Four Brothers Outdoor Power in Royse City,TX is having their 28th annual open house. This year is bigger and better than ever. If you are in the Dallas area come by the week of 19th-23rd. On Friday the 23rd we will be serving BBQ and giving away hundreds of door prizes. Enclosed is a sample of Stihl prices, Echo prices, and some clearance items. We have a few Toro 22176 left at $899. Many other deep discounts. Come see us or call 972-636-2963

Attached Files:

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Are the prices on Echo stuff only good for those two days and are the prices controlled by Echo?

3. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Ed,

Mccoy's South told me t261's would be going for $250 at their open house the first weekend in March. FYI......

4. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Echo does not require us to have a specific price. They do have a suggested list price. We usually offer $10 off list price to Landscapers. They do have an interesting fleet purchase program. That can save you big bucks. In that program 10 units must be purchased under one name. I will post the program later today.

5. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

I have posted our Stihl and Echo fleet Pricing for 2007 in the attachments.

Stihl
    To qualify Stihl for fleet pricing. 10 units must be purchased under one name. That name (or purchaser) then qualifies for single unit purchases at the fleet discount for the rest of 2007

Echo
    To qualify for Echo fleet pricing. 15 units must be purchased under one name. That name (or purchaser) then qualifies for single unit purchases at the fleet discount for the rest of 2007

Four Bros Outdoor Power
    2324 East I-30
    Royse City Texas
    972-636-2963
    www.mowpart.com
    www.fourbros.com
    "We sell mower parts for less"

Attached Files:

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Howard....