Dallas area used equipment cheap 2

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawn_jockey, Jan 21, 2005.

1. lawn_jockey

lawn_jockey LawnSite Member

Sorry guys I got the last thread deleted when I added my phone number.

So again I have aJohn Deere 4710 with 280 hours on it. Used for mowing only.
    Optional equipment:
    Power reverser
    460 Loader
    4WD
    Triple Remote outlets

$25,000 firm. That is $10K off the original price.

Many other slightly used pieces of equipment available from filthy rich estate owners here in Dallas wanting to trade them in for tax purposes.
    Give me a wish list and I will try and locate the mower or equipment you are looking for. I know that you all want walk behinds and Zero turns, I will post those as I buy them.

I just got a Scag Turf Tiger for $1500 it only had 200hrs on it. I would get a nice commission when I sell it to you but You will be jumping at the prices so check this thread often. Hope I don't get deleted again.

2. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm looking for any 400 series Deere lawn&garden tractor. . .or a Deere 2210 tractor. Thanks.

3. lawn_jockey

I will see what I can find in the next few days. Check the thread regularly. I have a line on a couple of JD Zero Turns with 100 hours a piece on them. Someone will get a great deal as soon as I have them on my lawn.

4. lawn_jockey

I am not a dealer. I cut grass just like y'all. Just thought I could spread the love.

5. lawn_jockey

John Deere 425 4yrs old excellent condition $3,850

852 Backhoe Great Ben Brand new with Full warranty. Independant Hydraulics $6,500.00

6. lawn_jockey

Just picked one up tonight. Cushman is 3 years old garage kept private old couple used in camp grounds. Looks and drives brand new. More specs tomorrow.

Also have a mower that your attach to front of a 4 wheeler. 11hp need $550.00 for that one. Used for two summers on a church grounds only. New price was over $1600.00 More specs tomorrow. Runs like a champ.

7. wrightlawn

wrightlawn LawnSite Member

i am looking for a used stick edger if you have any of that kind of equipment. let me know if u have any.
    wrigh097@bama.ua.edu

8. lawn_jockey

Sorry 10.5 hp not 11hp briggs & Stratton 36 inch cut Quick Silver is the name on it.

9. lawn_jockey

sold it for $2500.00 Somebody got a heck of a deal.

10. lawn_jockey

John Deere Ztrac 757 25HP Vtwin 60 inch decks 2 of them. One has a slow leak in the left tire but both will carry one year warranty from the day you purchase it. Dallas Cowboy's maintenance crew at the practice fields put 250 hours on these 2 mowers and now they are for sale. New price was $8100 I have a guy coming to look tomorrow for offered $5800 each. I guess he is wanting to buy both of them.

I also have several Gators that they used very slightly. No real sign of use. I have 6 total. Some 2wd some 4wd.

Also a Diesel Powered Hustler that can tackle some crazy terrain quickly. $12,800

Also have a 15ft King Fisher Boat. 55hp merc. trailer 2 depth finders and trolling motor$750

214 317 8301