Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Im willing to try that!! Me and Woody could try and tackle it.

2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

You just want me to come along so if it looks terrible you only have to take half the blame! I'll help out, but I'm not making any promises other than I know I can move stone around efficiently. It's up to you to make it look good, sir!

3. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

You guys have been watching CNN too much!!! LOL:hammerhead:. You sound just like our government.

If either of you have a bailout for me, I would appreciate it.:clapping: I am looking to add another truck and a bailout would be super.:cool2:

4. Woody82986

from DFW, TX

I'm more of an MSNBC and Foxnews kind of guy myself... haha

5. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Fox news for me too. I am glad the early evening news is Fox 4, if it was only 5, 8, or 11, I would have to shoot myself. Check out our thread in the business management section. We got a Yankee in there. Maybe you can help us out. It is the 7% discount thread.

6. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Dang you caught on...:laugh: Im ok with that! I have seen enough to know whats right and wrong! sign us up!

7. Woody82986

from DFW, TX

Jeez, what the hell am I getting myself in to? I better be well compensated... haha

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

I Will be very generous and offer $4/hour.

9. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

If you still need someone, you can check with Backyard Concepts in Aubrey or give Mike at Whiz-Q-Stone in Fort Worth a call. I know Mike sells Auqascape systems and also teaches training corses for them, he could probably hook you up with someone. Backyard Concepts in Aubrey has a couple of display features.

10. Woody82986

from DFW, TX

How have things been for everyone this past week or so? I'm starting to get quite a few calls and estimate requests. Way more than at this time last year.