Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I'm doing pretty well. Picking up some seemingly great new clients.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Did my neighbor call you? Nope still got the Gm. Lawyer is taking care of it.

3. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Theyre always great the first few weeks! :laugh:

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Good to hear John!! Keep it up!

5. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

You prefer they not be toros? What else is there? :)

6. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Hondas, gravely, john deere......Got 3 Hondas and they are 200 times better then those Toros I use to have. Dont know why I never liked the Toros. They broke down to often.

7. henri4207

henri4207 LawnSite Member

I need a foreman/ driver for one of my lawn crews, anyone know where I can get a good one from or where I should advertise?

8. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Place an ad on Craigs List. You will have more calls and resumes than you can handle. I placed an ad for a driver and couldn't believe the calls. It does cost $25 bucks but well worth it.

9. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

I hate that they make you pay now, but for the results you get now its prob worth it. better then monster or career builder. they want $400!

10. zmanl28

zmanl28 LawnSite Member

New guy here. A Cut Above Lawn and Landscaping Service is my business.

Great site. Love the pics and info.

I service the Hurst-Euless-Bedford area and recently started service in the Lake Worth area. A lot of growth out there.

I hate mowing, so I'm really selling landscaping and hardscaping jobs right now.

Also, selling a lot of Gutter Guard installations (very profitable). Most people are afraid of getting on their roof. Fortunately I'm a bit of a dare-devil, and I still have the "The mission is more important than your life" mindset that I acquired in the Army.

The love of my life right now is my old John Deer JX85. It pulls me up hills, always starts, and I love that I can disengage the blade without cutting the engine off.

I'm in desperate need of a trailer. Minimum 5' by 10'. So if anyone knows where I can get one cheep...

So, for those of you who hate landscaping and hardscaping let me now if I can help when your customers ask you to do some. I'll give you a 10% cut, of course.

By the way, let it rain. That's what a good poncho and waterproof boots are for.