Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Dude it's been raining like hell in Lewisville for the better part of 3 hours now... So it hasn't been raining in Weatherford? I'm heading that way in the morning to get my work done over there for the week.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Holy crap over 6 inches?! I would love to have that here...

It hasnt rained a drop here Thomas. I was rather dissapointed. that figures yal would get bad ass rain, but yet here where its really needed, nothin...Theyre having to pump water into our lake so we can have some drinkin water...yeh and chargin the crap out of us for it!

3. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

That's really nasty water anyway... I'd rather they pump better stuff in. hahaha

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

yeh i guess...but you dont have to pay for it!!

5. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Now that was a hell of a storm!! Half the town doesnt have power!

6. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

Did you find a bag already? I have two I never use available.

7. George D

George D LawnSite Member
    from wylie

Hello Guys, George D checking in. i'm in St.Paul (wylie) anybody know of a 36" walk behind for sale i need a bigger machine.
    this is a great post

have a great day guys

8. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

I need some help from a legitimate LCO that services Sherman and Denison.

Must have or get soon $500,000 GL and $500,000 auto policy.

PM me so I can get you connected. Please reply ASAP.

Part time guys need not apply.

9. LNM

LNM LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

Hey Guys, I am the owner of Landscaped Nightmoods. We are a Local company in the DFW area. If there is anything you need feel free to shoot me a message, would like to see about getting together with some contractors who are need of a lighting company to work along side with you. We work all over North Texas, so let me know if you need anything.

10. texastruecuttin

texastruecuttin LawnSite Member

hey was looking to buy some mowers from a guy often seen on craiglist. his name is joe out of fort worth and he always has mowers for sale in the dallas craigslist. I figured some of yall might know of him and could tell me anything you know bout him or if you have had experiece dealing with him. i Think he is just rebuilding mowers and then puttin them up for sale. HE normally is sellin toro 21's and that is what i am needing soon so just seeing what yall know. hell for all i know he could be a member on here but anyhow we'll see. Thanks