Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Yeah I wouldn't be able to sleep. I would almost think it is an inside job. That or someone saw it at the storage assuming that is where it is kept and decided to come back and take it all. If he finds the guys with it I think he needs to spend 5 min with them then call the police. :)

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Does anyone know where to find nice outdoor furniture at a decent price? I checked at a place close to the Vista Ridge mall that had some pretty nice stuff, but the bar stools that were my first choice was 600 each and some of the others were on sell at 279 each.

3. MowTard03

MowTard03 LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

Turf, aggie grad?

Had a chance to go to A&M but chose to stay closer to home (UNT grad), have regreted ever since. HUGE fan here though.

4. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I hope you still cheer for the Mean Green too!!! Go Mean Green!!! haha

5. MowTard03

from DFW, TX

ah yes still love the Mean Green, just born an aggie. Speakin of the Mean Green, that stadium is looking great.

6. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

No, I am just a huge fan. The only papers I have with A&M on the top is certificates from training classes and most of them were taken at Texas A&M Commerce.

Heck, High School was the best 7 years of my life :laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. MowTard03

from DFW, TX

haha! So were in the same boat. I am so ready for September to roll around! Gig'em Ags!

8. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

Can someone give me a round about estimate of what I should charge for small retaining wall using the pavestone system? I was thinking $15.00 per foot installed. What is an acceptable charge for this kind of work.

The wall is going to be small 67ft long and 3 levels high.

So 67ft x $15.00 = $1005.00

201 Blocks @ $1.78 each = $360.00
    Labor $300
    If you can think of so things I am missing or need to think about please share!

9. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Sounds pretty cheap. Contact Mike Whit. He's a certified pavestone installer. To do it right it takes more than just stacking stones. Not bashing you or your customer but it's semi in depth.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

how do you contact him? Is he on here?