Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Just got to love this late winter weather. A couple of days last week I was sweating, then Friday and Sat I was freezing while mowing and then Sunday I was sweating again. Well yesterday I came home around 2 because I feel like someone shoot at me and missed but sh$t at me and hit. I was hoping for a big downpour today but it is just the drizzle again so far.
    On the bright side though, the Rye I put out late Sep and early Oct is fianally starting to germinate and grow lol

2. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Looks like you should be getting a good rain now?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Turf Dawg

Yea it rained nice and hard

for about 5 minutes.
    We keep getting enough moisture for the lawns but we need some big fast ones for the stock tanks bad.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. LibertyFarmLandscaping

from NE TX

I hear ya. Definitely need water for the lakes and ponds around here. The rain hasn't hit here yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Hey guys- Anyone know of anyone selling accounts in ft worth, trophy club areas? Thanks! Finally starting my full schedule tomorrow and pretty excited!

6. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

Naw, too far west of me buddy. Yea I've gotten a considerable amount of rain here, the weather has been amazing. Love it! Can't wait for the 110* summer:cry: lol

7. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

What is yall's opinions on double sided business cards. I haven't done that before, but I'm thinking of putting my logo and contact info on the front and then listing some specials and services on the back. What do you guys think? Do people respond well to that?

8. Turf Dawg

The old timers and farmers always say, "If it thunders in February it will freeze in April". Well we had thunder the other night.

I think I can remember this being pretty much true except for last winter [which really was not much of a winter].

9. LibertyFarmLandscaping

from NE TX

It would certainly be nice to have some more cool weather in hopes that it won't be such a brutal summer this year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

We are behind already. People are wanting things done.

I really would like to see some sort of wetter weather too.