Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Jerry's LC

Jerry's LC LawnSite Member

Hello all,

Just found this site and am very excited. My step-dad and I have owned Jerry's Lawn Care for a little over 3 years. We operate mainly in Arlington, Tx and surrounding area. Mowing is our mainstay but we also do all types of Landscaping design, install and maintenance.

Next year we will be licensed in pesticide spraying. All references are welcome. My email is: zrich82@yahoo.com, my step-dad's phone number is (972)909-1050.

I hope to get to know other reputable, hard-working small business owners to network, learn and grow with.

I think there's enough grass for all of us :)
  2. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome! I have learned lots here, sure you will too. :waving:
  3. Buena Vista

Buena Vista LawnSite Member
    from Texas

looking for a registered Landscape Architect that wants some side work or is retired etc, contact me for details..

also looking for someone to build a single cinder block wall, with a wooden gate in the middle, line the cinder block with flagstone.. will need a footer poured etc to make it stable, existing wood fence to be replaced by this, I can email photo, let me know if you or someone you can recommend is interested, job in Carrollton..

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

5. Ant_Knee

Ant_Knee LawnSite Member

We purchased those accounts.
  6. Dallas Turf

Dallas Turf LawnSite Member

I am upgrading and cleaning out some of my extra equipment

Fiberglass 300/100 split tank spray rig fits accross bed of full size truck with 2 hannay electric reels.

Lesco 200 gallon with 5.5 hp Honda and electric hose reel and 300' of new 1/2 inch hose ready to spray.

2- Scag 36" walk behinds 1- 18 hp kohler, 1- 12.5 hp kawi. with new tires, belts and blades.

jason@goodmanserviceslawncare.com or 972-529-2251
  7. ftw_lawncareguy

ftw_lawncareguy LawnSite Member

I stay here in fort worth i have 40+ ($30-$35) weekly residential accounts wanting to grow bigger i do all fort worth areas, crowley, and some burleson
  8. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Dallas FW People

I need your help.

Has anyone heard of Creative Exteriors

I need to find out for a old Classmate of my who lives in your area. I want to believe this company is good but want to find out for sure. His wife is sold on their design work and He isn't going to try and Rock the boat. If someone can either give me the GOOD or BAD news about them I can pass the information Alone.

9. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I live near Rockwall and serve the DFW area. I do landscape, hardscape and water features.

I also build fences. Pipe rail, ornamental, wood.

Metal gates large or small.

I have a small tractor with a front end loader, grade blade and box blade.

Tom 972.415.3703
  10. Buena Vista

Buena Vista LawnSite Member
    from Texas

looking for a Dallas area CPA for tax season.. anyone have a CPA they could recommend?