Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

Dallas Turf

Sent you an email. Let me know if you do not receive.

2. sting1987222

sting1987222 LawnSite Member
    from dfw

Saginaw Tx

Attached Files:

3. sting1987222

from dfw

My web site is in the construction part.Getting good things on lawn site.Z-Clarks web site

4. sting1987222

from dfw

My web site is in the construction part.Getting good things on lawn site.Z-Clarks web site looks good

5. fedcopcutting

fedcopcutting LawnSite Member

When will everyone start your doorhangers advertising around here. Weather is pretty crazy right now. I'm thinking about starting in the last week of February. What do you guys think?

6. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

I want to know the same questions. What is yalls game plan for this year? When are you all putting out flyers? etc? Oh yeah Clark where do get those trailers made. Someone told me there was a guy here in Garland that did em but I can't remember who it was.

Thanks, Jason

7. lawn_jockey

lawn_jockey LawnSite Member

I just put out 10 thousand yesterday and did not get the same day calling I expected. Might be best to wait two weeks.

8. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Jockey,

Thanks for the update on your door hanger put out! We will be waiting 2 more weeks before our first distribution.

Last year we did 30K in the last week of Feb, and the return was poor. My best return was end of March, beginning of April....also did very well in July (HOT).

Thanks for the info!

9. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

What kind of customer return do you get on 30k flyer's? How much does it cost to print 30k flyer's?

I would think 100 flyer's would get 10 phone calls.
    10 phone calls would get 3 cuts
    3 cuts would get 1 customer

Does that sound about right? So you could end up with possibly 300 more customers this season @ $30.00 per cut x 33 cuts = $990.00 x 30 customers = $29,700.

Kevin

10. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

Does anybody have a sulky in good condition they want to sale? Im looking to put one on a eXmark 32"

Thank you,

Kevin