Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

anyone besides Reed and H&H?

2. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

You know I hate so say I screwed up but I did. I moved into a house (Rent) and that has really drained my savings that I had for the whole winter. I was planning on useing H&H this year. Now I am down to just me putting out flyers unless a nice clean-up comes up. I looked online somewhere and found another company that puts out flyers. They wanted 5cents a flyer for Plano. Some areas were 10 cents. I guess thats reasonable but man that sure can add up. I will try and find the name.

So, I guess all the weight that I have gained over the winter I am going to have so much fun loosing while walking :walking: Maybe I should get some roller blades or better yet :laugh: a Segway. That would be nice.

3. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

HI Guys I have a 2005 Scag Turf Tiger 61" advantage deck with the Kaw 29DFI engine that has approx 165. hrs on it nothing wrong with it just got a good deal on a New Scag Saber Tooth Tiger mower and my wife said that I needed to sell the other one I am in the North East area of Texas close to Longview if anybody interested let me know I am asking $9500.00 Thanks Tony J

4. outrunjason

from dallas

Hey if yall watched the news tonight there was a 2 alarm fire in Mckinney. They said it was in the warehouse section where trailer parts are. I was like wait a minute. I played it back and realized that is where I got my trailer fixed a few times. I can't remember the name but I just called them last week to see about some stuff.

TJ you know this company. I think you got your trailers done there. This place is on Mcdonald st just north of downtown.

5. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

Well I sold my accounts and now looking to get rid of my equipment. Have a 12.5 Kaw Exmark, belt drive 32" walk behind with a single wheel sulky. Has about 450 hours on it, but in good shape and includes new mulching blades (kit already intalled) = 1300. Also have a 4 stroke toro 5.5 21" for sale, new last year (Feb) also in good shape and clipping bag = 500.00 (see the photos)

Anybody interested or know of somebody interested???

Have sold the trailer, so you would have to come to me to look at them.

Exmark 32.jpg

Exmark with sulky.jpg

Exmark.jpg

21 mower.JPG

Toro 21 inch mower.JPG

6. outrunjason

from dallas

Never mind

7. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

It's called Prime Trailer Products. That's where I go too.:cry:

8. JustMowIt

JustMowIt LawnSite Senior Member

Prime Trailer, only one building burned!;) ;)

9. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

nevermind me

10. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

The 21" looks like its taken a beaten how about $300.00