Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone do any hydro seeding and grading in the lavon area. Got a referral from a friend in a new developement there but I don't do any grading or seeding on a property of that size. It is probably about 1 to 1 1/2 acres of land to be graded and seeded.

2. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

It is really slow in this Thread?

3. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Yeah, I would think this thread would be a lot busier with the season starting. I wish it was.

So, anyone reading. How are the flyers coming along? Good return rate or is it still to early? Also do you have your employees put out flyers or is it just cheaper to have a company do it?

Jason

4. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

Im looking for a two wheel sulky. Anybody have one for sell?

5. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

Who's going to have a great Season this year? I'm focusing on getting more services from my existing customers this season.

Kevin

6. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Wanted to give an up date on door hanger response. We had 12K go out yesterday and today. They have yielded about 10 calls and 6 sign ups. I expect more to come in the weekend. My goal from these 12K was twenty new sign ups.

Have 12K more going out soon :)

7. Brayzon Landscaping

I say get your own people to do it!

8. mgm

mgm LawnSite Member

Z Clark - Reed put out 43K for us this week , 15-18 calls each day 8 sign ups
    most want to wait until 1st/2nd week of April to commit. Is this what you might expect as far as " will commit " ? I have 60K more to go out - I just do not know when to release them - I think spread them out over the next 5/6 weeks? I know timing is important ? Suggestions -- anyone-

9. Brayzon Landscaping

Is there anyone out there for Flyer Distributing. Besides H&H And Reed?

10. Brayzon Landscaping

Is there anyone out there for Flyer Distributing? Besides H&H And Reed. Sorry about the double post.