Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks got a call and probably hooked up a local lco.

2. bigrich117

bigrich117 LawnSite Member

I am a Carpet Cleaning small business owner. What I am offering is flyer pass-out service. I am already passing-out flyers in the North East Tarrant County area ( NRH, Watauga, Southlake, Keller, Saginaw, Haltom City, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford and North Fort Worth). The reason I am offering this service is to offset some of the cost to produce my flyers. Just let me know what area (mentioned above) you want your flyers passed out in. I have 2 workers that are passing-out flyers with me. You produce the flyers or I can make a basic one for you. I do not claim to be an expert flyer maker, but I can email you some of the work that I have done for my carpet cleaning business. If you or anyone else you know is interested, email me at abcoclean@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you,
    Richard A.
    Abco Carpet Cleaning Systems
    www.AbcoClean.com

3. TPnTX

I have a potential customer in the 76262 area code.

I don't know the best way to do this. I can't post her # so I guess the 1st to email can have it.

tpntx@yahoo.com

4. jmh72

jmh72 LawnSite Member

I have a Big Tex 35LS landscape trailer I am looking to sell. Upgrading to a 16'. It is 12 x 6, single axle, 4 ft sides with weedeater rack and box on front. Bought new in May, just put new tires on it. Here is a link to big tex www.bigtextrailers.com. Asking $1600.00 OBO. Shoot me an email if you are interested to mark@hufflandscape.com

5. lonestaros

lonestaros LawnSite Member

Small rapidly growing company needs P/T foreman for Commercial Lawn Maint routes & other landscaping projects. Prior experience necessary. ALL APPLICANTS DRUG TESTED. Good Pay.
    Call Mike @ 214-727-8304. Start immediately.

6. jamread_4

jamread_4 LawnSite Member

hey TPnTX, wasn't it you who called me about that account in Richardson? I called you back but you never replied....whats up? Let me know if you have anymore in my area. I will be more than happy to help you out!

7. jamread_4

jamread_4 LawnSite Member

I am having the hardest time finding good p/t employees around here. How can I find someone who will do a good job and not bale out on me every week? I am not using day labor either. They just end up leaving after a day, go figure.

8. lonestaros

lonestaros LawnSite Member

If you figure that out, let me know!

9. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering if anybody from TEXAS had thought about or made plans about going to the Expo 2006 in Louisville ,KY in Oct ? Just wondering ,Twj

10. TPnTX

Yeah man I did call you back and left all the info on your voice mail I think, either that or email. I even emailed the customer and told him you'd be calling. It's been a while and I don't recall exactly.

I'll look into it though.