1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

and it is still raining.
  2. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

yesterday was hot around here
  3. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Man yeah it is starting to get hot. I sweat real bad to. I am not sure why either cause my mexican boys don't. I can't even see, my glasses fog up and it sucks. I am like a horse out there grabbing water at every house. They just mow and mow and get water when they can.

I hope it's not another really hot summer like over 100. Those days kill me. I also find that when it is cooler outside my work looks better.
  4. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

Does anyone in Arlington want to sell any accounts or whole business?
  5. jmh72

jmh72 LawnSite Member

Send me a PM or reply if you have the phone number of anyone who does some brush hog work around Denton. I am looking for someonone to do a 3 acre lot. Thanks
  6. lorensanders

lorensanders LawnSite Member

Hey can someone go look at my post and me what is going on with this yard since we are in the same region. I have pictures posted in pesticides and herbicides forum..under DISEASED OR DEAD..

7. hardworkingals

hardworkingals LawnSite Member

We are working out of Fort Worth, may be interested in the job. Specifics would be great. Let us know.
  8. outrunjason

from dallas

Man has anyone gotten any work done this week? I think I may just scratch the whole week off and take a huge hit. I am now so far behind.

So question is do I go out and mow all the yards that I can regardless of how tall, wet, or ugly they may be when I am done, or should I just call it a week and wait till next week?

9. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I was able to get two done today. I had to use my push mower and even then it left some tracks. I am hoping it willl not rain the rest of today so maybe i can get the rest of my route done tomorrow and Saturday in between rain storms... I have more than half my route done for the week, so I should be ok.
  10. outrunjason

from dallas

Dang thats good you got half your route done. All my lawns are in Richardson, Garland and Plano. Is has rained like crazy so I said forget it. I have to use the lesco on some large propertys but once the belts get wet it won't even move. I was hoping people would understand that there is just a lot of rain and we wouldn't be there. I have had some people cancel for the week and others calling saying go ahead an mow.

I just hope that I don't have to change the blades out throughout the day and I hope every lawn does not take an hour with 2 guys.