Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. lawnmogul

lawnmogul LawnSite Member
    from DFW

Exactly lco's exchange lawns all the time or just turn them away but like you said get a great detail out of it because if you try to sell it all you are probaly going to get is 2 maybe three cuts for it.

2. lawnmogul

lawnmogul LawnSite Member
    from DFW

I will keep your info. in my address book for hydroseeding.

3. danv

danv LawnSite Member

does anyone know a store that sells and stocks parts for bobcat mowers? in the dfw area

4. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I am thinking about selling my business because I am about to have another knee surgery. I have about 60 accounts which 90 percent are residential. On top of that I have a large commercial account that adds about an additional 1000.00 a month. I can hit all the accounts for this commercial account in one day with 2 other guys. They add new accounts each month. Just curious if anyone is interested. I have it reduced because the season is dying down. Let me know if anyone is interested. I would only want payment in full. I have the equipment for sale too but I would only sell it sepertly if I sold the accounts first. email me mike@whitpm.com if your really interested. lets not waste our time if your not.

5. American_Lawn

American_Lawn LawnSite Member

I am looking for a fert only company that services South dallas/tarrant counties. Please let me know if anyone knows of anyone. I would prefer them to be legit also. No half a**ers.

6. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

I know a guy that does this. His name is Ronnie Tomlinson. I'll PM you his number when I get in to work tomorrow. I don't have his number on me.

7. American_Lawn

American_Lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks, I need one until I can/want to handle the load.

8. lawn_jockey

lawn_jockey LawnSite Member

I am looking to gain a group of accounts in Lewisville Flower Mound area. If you have a few or a few hundred and are wanting out, gimme a pm or go to my site www.yourlawnjockey.com and let me know what you have.

I am only looking for residential lawns that you could mow with a 21 inch mower at this time. No acre sites and no commercial.

9. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

anyone do decrotive concrete curbing?

10. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

this post was going to far back, so i brought it up.