Dallas Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Brayzon Landscaping, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

Networking in DFW

2. Brayzon Landscaping

Who makes the best rider in the Market? Also that can beat this Texas Heat!!!!!

3. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

76009 out near Cleburn, How long in business?

4. Brayzon Landscaping

I have been doing this wonderful work for two yrs for myself.I think i am going to make impact this year ... where do you do your work?

5. TPnTX

Man I'm just in the planning stages right now. I have a job that I hate and it hates me. You know the story...

The good news is I still have salary comming in. The bad news is it might end later this year. So I'm torn between going for it now or waiting. If I wait much longer I might as well wait till next year.

I'm reading all the posts here about the "scrub" situation and I was wondering if I could get your input. On or off the air I'd like to hear your experiences in this area.

Me I've got a bunch equipment already. I'd just need to get a decent mower. I really don't "HAVE" to do that but it seems it would be a good idea.

6. Brayzon Landscaping

I have a good lead on two 37 inch Toro's if you are interested! The scrubs will fade away after awhile...they are just mowing for 20 bucks and nothing else. You get what you pay for. I'm really in arlington doing most of my lawns

7. TPnTX

oh really, I work in ft. Worth but I commute from Dallas.

Whats the standard gate opening on wood fences do you know?

8. TPnTX

If anyone in DFW needs light tractor work done(non-mowing that is), I'm your guy.

Kubota B7500, FEL, box-blade and grader blade.

817-538-3311