1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dam Newbie Drivers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jan 29, 2003.

1. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Being 16, she knows right from wrong. She is not a 'kid' anymore.

This is the prob. with most of todays teens...no respect for adults or others property.

If she is still under the jurisdiction of your parents, I would take her newly found liscense away for a while.

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Take your case to Judge Judy. Your sister will be terrified and never do it again! Or, let her help you with lawn work to pay it off. I can't beleive an unexperienced driver would take someone elses vehicle out without permission. And to boot, in the snow!

3. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I DON'T CARE!

What on gods green earth does this have to do with the truck forum?

4. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

Yea ok Randy Scott no one else seemes to have a problem with it so if you cant post anything useful or nice dont post anything at aall and ignore it i didnt start this thread to have any arguments.

5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Lets see, you had a problem with your truck,...so you put it in the Truck Forum...sounds ok to me.

6. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I should be considering the sources here. My apologies.

7. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

Alright Randy your apologie is accepted, Were not here to make enemys or grudes were here to help each other out.