damit!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TXNSLighting, Jun 20, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

SO its rainin here AGAIN today....wtf??! i wish some of you would get this that need it! im sick of it!

2. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Raining down here in Central Texas too.
    Oh well, we mowed until 2100 last night so I guess a day off won't hurt anyone.

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

raining here but it hasnt rained in weeks here

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

man. there are some areas of my yards i havent got to mow in weeks! i hope it quits soon!

5. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Be thankful for the rain. It's still very early in the year. This is the weirdest spring I have ever seen. The droughts are coming; you can count on it. We've finally gotten a little rain here in the Carolinas and things are greening up again. It's raining now but supposed to clear up this afternoon.
    Gives us time to check out what everyone else in the country is going through here on Lawnsite.

6. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We need rain bad here in central Indiana too. We did get almost a ½" of rain yesterday in my area ... but we are behind for the month and the year so far. More is in the forecast for Thursday night and Friday morning ... but I don't believe it will be any great amount. Funny how this weather thing works ... you would think it would be dry in Texas, and more rain up here in the Midwest ... but Mother Nature works in funny ways sometimes. Hey .... she's a woman ... she can do anything how she wants ... when she wants.

7. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

we have rain every afternoon for the past couple of weeks But it is only the afternoon the next morning you have to hustle to beet it

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

o i know it will stop soon, but im getting so far behind! and its makin me lose money! but it will be 95 this afternoon, so i will get to mow here pretty soon.

9. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

ha!! thats for sure! im sure the rolls will be corrected soon.

10. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

we got some yesterday and last night but we still behind 17'' on rain.