Damn pesty contractor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mico Landscaping design, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Mico Landscaping design

Mico Landscaping design LawnSite Member

Here goes the stupid story,
    Pull up to a job, we have to go down little road to drive way... get the job done pulled out blah blah... get done at the end of the day.. Get back check messages.. This customer's neighbor calls and say's you guys backed in to my escalade... I went directly over there...talked to the guy...explained to him that there was no possible way that I could have backed into his escalde, when I turned around in the driveway of the account (that was nowhere near the escalde)...brought the truck and trailer back over there...tried to match it up...did not match....turns out to be the construction contractor, who blamed it on us....when it was his truck that matched the marks on the escalade...damn pesty contractors.

What would you do if this happened to you or your crew?
    :mad:
    :rolleyes:

2. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

That is my insurance agent's job. Had a woman say we backed into her a while back, adjuster came out and measured the truck, decided they didn't want to pay, end of story.

3. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like criminal activity to me (insurance fraud to YOUR insurance company). If you'd laid down and admitted to it, your insurance company would be paying for a fraudulant claim. Let the police figure it out.