Damn snow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Q-Team Inc, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member

Not much but enough to mess up my plans. Instead up mowing & clean up's, I cut down tree's. Stihl:D had a lot of fun!!!
  2. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

You keep your tree equipment in a boat? ;-0
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

YEP...we got a little dusting here to this am.

A nice change...but its still way to soon....all the leaves arent even down yet:dizzy:
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Snow? haha. We are still running the air conditioning here. Monday it was 90. Its been low 80's all the rest of the week. This is a great Oct.
  5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

same here......messed things up at work, but got to play with the mulch blower and pruned crabapples.
  6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Instead of singing in the rain we were mowing in the snow today.
    Had squalls on and off all morning.:D
  7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Man, how much snow did you guys get? It's darn cold here, but thank God no snow yet. Were just about geared up for cleanups, never mind snow! :eek:
  8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

If your asking me paponte, we didn't get any accumulation just made for a cold day.....Wore gloves most of the day.
    Ain't ready for it yet either!:dizzy:
  9. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

It was about 90% today, and Sunday could reach 96%, which would be a record for this time of year. :cool: I havent seen snow for a few years except when I look east to the mountains, and thats a good enough look for me.lol
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

we saw a few flurries today, but nothing major. It was one cold day though. I am afraid that I am going to have to wake up early this morning, if I ever go to bed to salt the sidewalks because of a chance of freezing rain tonight